Dec 29, 2014

hair crazy

Hey, dudes!
I hope everyone is having a relaxing week. Besides it's the last one of 2014! My week has consisted (so far) of working, watching Breaking Bad, and getting ready to re-launch my etsy shop! That's right, I'm finally putting The Mad Mod Shop back on the internet. I'm coming at it with a totally new angle, and I'm very, very excited to say the least. Look forward to some amazing vintage pieces and unique handmade accessories!!!
In other news, it's finally cold outside! It's one of those things where I'm really excited about it, because I love layering everything, but at the same time I hate it because I get cold so easily (and I end up wearing 3 sweaters and a parka. very fashion backwards instead of forwards, hah). Either way, I'll take the cold over nasty, humid weather over any day.
old kohls cheetah coat
urban outfitters/diy crop top (use to be a dress)
langford market necklace
langford market skirt
sister's boots
So I've been dye-ing to do something new with my hair. Ever since I cut it and dyed it pink I have gotten easily bored with it... like most things nowadays if we're being honest here. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do, but I'm really leaning towards something peachy or sea green. For the cut, I have no idea what I want, but I want something new! I think it's becoming tradition that I make a drastic change for the new year. *insert winky face emoji*
all photos can be found here

Hope you all are doing well!!!

14 comments:

  1. This outfit is so on point! I love every aspect of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see your etsy shop relaunch Tessa, I've definitely missed it (hopefully you'll have some pom pom headbands I've seen on your insta?)
    maybe you could do a two tone hairstyle that'd be rad, but all the inspo you picked out is literally perfect anways so... and as always your jewels from this outfit are on point <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely be selling lots of pom-pom goodies, Adele! (mainly crowns and earrings)

      I would love to do a two-tone haircut for sure! I just have no idea what... Thank you so much!!! <3

      Delete
  3. I love that peach color! I feel like you never see that but it's so, so pretty. All your chainz are awesome!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really leaning towards that color with some yellow highlights or something along those lines! Thank you <333

      Delete
  4. Whatever haircut and color you choose, I just KNOW you'll rock it! You seem to be able to pull off just about anything - so jealous! Can't wait to see what you choose! :)

    www.the-flame-dame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! Anyone can pull on anything if they are happy and believe in themselves. :-) Honestly, whenever I try something new I am terrified no matter how big or little the change may be!

      Delete
  5. Your outfit is so so so cute and eccentric in the most beautiful way! You honestly could suit any one of those hairstyles so well! x

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your new shop. Breaking Bad is the best! Love the skirt and jacket, as for hair you could absolutely rock peachy or bluey green! xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited you're excited for the shop! I can't believe it's taken me so long to get into that show, honestly. Thanks much!

      Delete
  7. Love your outfit, especially the jacket! And your hair looks fab!

    x Inés
    www.riotsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great post, love both the outfit and the photos!

    // melkebarn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡