Dec 25, 2014

all i want is everything

 Merry Christmas, babes!
I hope everyone had an amazing day whether or not they celebrate this holiday. I also hope you enjoy my sad attempt of a ~Christmas-y~ background as well. In my head it looked a lot better, but after I hung it up I knew I was already in too deep. Somehow I still kinda like it so it wasn't a total waste of time. Overall I had a really nice day. I saw a bunch of family and friends that I hadn't seen in a long time and spent the rest of the day with my parents and sister. It's just so weird, because it felt so different this year. I don't know how to explain it, but it just wasn't the same. I got some really nice gifts from everyone, and I'm just really grateful I have some amazing people in my life. There's not a lot in my life right now, so the important one's really mean a lot to me.
A present from my dad. As some of you might already know I'm kind of really obsessed with Nasty Gal (I just wish I could afford it, ahaha). That being said, I'm super stoked to start reading it!
The other gift from my dad, which I'm still totally shocked about! I've been drooling over these boots for a few months, and now that they are mine I can die peacefully. Just make sure to bury me in these boots! 
crown: DIY
scarf: old
jacket: old
shirt: Charming Charlie
skirt: Forever21
tights: Old Navy
boots: ASOS

18 comments:

  1. Good job, Dad! Those boots are amazing. You're going to love the book too it's so inspiring. Merry Christmas!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right?! I started it and I'm already in love with the book. Merry Christmas to you, too! <3

      Delete
  2. Im in love with ur top! Ahhhhh its perfect! I hope you enjoy the book, i really want to read it!

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually found it in the kids section...

      Delete
  3. Obsessed with your jacket, the pins are so cool <3 skirt is mega cute too! I'm in the midst of reading that book and it's pretty good! Merry Christmas!

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am already halfway done with the book, haha.

      Delete
  4. love the presents your dad picked! those boots are to die for and I'm sure that book will come in handy for any and all incarnations of your vintage store :) Merry Christmas Tessa! <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did a great job! Thank you and Merry (late) Christmas to you, too, Adele :-)

      Delete
  5. The top and shoes are amazing. I've also wondered, how do you take these pictures? They have such a good quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I use a Canon Powershot :-)

      Delete
  6. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. Those boots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a good one, too, Anneka! Thank ya <333

      Delete
  7. WOW this is a great outfit !!! love your hair, glad you had a fantastic xmas! look @ those boots my gawd!

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡