Jan 15, 2013

all you need is liebster

I've been nominated by the lovely, Essine from Psychedelic Daisy for the liebster award. I've been nominated before, but I can't remember who nominated me and I am SO SORRY!! (i luv u all i promise)

RULES

  • The award is for bloggers with less than 300 followers
  • The nominees must link back to the blogger who awarded them
  • If you are nominated write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions written by the blogger who nominated you
  • Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers!
11 random facts
  1. I love british television (monty python's flying circus, doctor who, the mighty boosh, sherlock, luxury comedy, peep show, etc.)
  2. i play the drums and the ukelele and try to sing
  3. music means a lot to me, and my ultimate dream is to be a professional musician
  4. if i don't become a pro-musician i want to be a screenwriter, actress, model, vintage shop owner, or crazy bag lady
  5. i watch a lot of movies (and older television shows) and my two favorite directors are quentin tarantino and wes anderson
  6. i'm allergic to cats, grass, dust, gluten, dust mites, and a million other things
  7. i started this blog because i was bored (and i'm really happy i did!)
  8. i enjoy reading rookiemag(.com)
  9. i like drooling over keith moon, ryan gosling, mick jagger, brian jones, tom hughes, noel fielding, and a million other people
  10. i hoard vinyl records
  11. and apparently i am very dramatic and funny (according to the folks i surround myself with and the occasional stranger)
questions from essine!
  • What is your most prized possession? oh golly, that is a really hard question...i would have to say my letter from pete townshend's assistant. I wrote pete a while ago and I basically told him how much the who's music meant to me and how i'm young and misunderstood blahblahblah and about half a year later i got a reply!!!
  • What if your favorite kind of dance (Tap dance, jazz, The Twist, Gangnam Style, etc.)? the twist :-)
  • Who is your style icon? okay, i CANNOT name one person. right now it's twiggy, marianne faithfull, lana del rey, noel fielding, and edie sedgwick
  • What if your favorite kind of pizza? gluten-free(!) extra cheese, thick crust
  • What if the worst trend that happened when you were in middle school? oh gosh, there were SOOO many. I'd have to say sweatpants and ugg boots, and the worst part is people still dress like that...but at least they're happy (i think)
  • Are you a feminist? if i said no i wouldn't be a woman(/teen girl/lady/whatevs)!!! i mean, don't get me wrong some sexist jokes and pretty funny, but i CANNOT stand people who don't believe in equal rights.
  • Have you made any blog friends? UH YEAH. I met one of my best friends on the internet, actually, and there's a loooooooooooooot more i've met that i adore
  • What modern day celebrity annoys you the most? hmm, this is a really interesting question...I'd have to say chelsea handler for many reasons. she's not funny, she's very offensive in a really negative way, and she's just straight out disgusting 
  • If you could wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be? DON'T DO THIS TO ME. i'd probably say my bass red and white oxfords
  • If you could be an ice cream flavor, what would you be? butterscotch!
  • Who is the most famous person you've ever met? ozzy osbourne. yup, i met the prince of darkness. it was a book signing for his new book (trust me, i'm dr. ozzy) and it was in my town which is in the country- how weird! I wasn't complaining though. I decided to wear my round blue tinted sunglasses to honor ozzy but not copy him, and when i get up to meet him HE IS WEARING BLUE TINTED GLASSES TOO!!!! He looked up and smiled, then said, "i like your glasses" in his cute little old man british accent. twas a great day for me~

  • my 11 questions
    1. who is your favorite musician/band and how did you get into them?
    2. what is your life goal(s)?
    3. do you like school, and why(or why not)?
    4. oh no, you're given a five minutes notice that you are going to be stranded on an island! what three are you going to bring with you? (someone better say WILSON)
    5. what's your favorite monty python movie/skit? (and if you don't know who they are please educate yourself right away)
    6. who do you look up to? explain
    7. if you had all the money in the world what would be the first thing you'd buy?
    8. what is your views on racism/equality issues?
    9. where is your favorite place to shop (clothing, music, anything)?
    10. who is your favorite artist?
    11. who are you favorite blogs?
    people i tag
    that's not 11 but whateva~

    bye for now,
    tessa

    1 comment:

    ♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡