Dec 12, 2012

night of the vintage thread

headband: etsy, jacket: sister's, shirt: old navy, pants: thrifted, scarf: thrifted, shoes: sister's
my dad in the late 1970's
 
last four photos by l.m.strange

The last few days have been so exhausting!! I'm in the school play (A Christmas Carol) and I've been staying at the school late all week to help with the set. Our first shows are tomorrow and I'm very excited! Any-who, this post is just a photo dump. First four pictures: outfit today, next two pictures: current state of my room (messy), my favorite picture of my dad, pictures by l.m. from thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. You are sooooo adorable! Love your makeup! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH I looooooooooove your blog <3 I'm going to add you to my blogroll if that's OK? All these photos are so so cool x

    http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so neat! And I love all your pins on your jacket looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah, when have they sold queen shirts at old navy?? i've never found a queen shirt in a store anywhere other than forever 21...

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡