Nov 11, 2012

i wrote a song

So I've been watching a lot of youtube videos lately, and I've been inspired by Julian Smith. I've always wrote silly songs in my notebook about everyday life and first world problems, but something about this one made me go one step further. I'm not going to lie, I'm not that great at the ukelele or singing but whateva I had fun doing this. I wrote this song last night (well this morning, but it was two o'clock), because I wasn't tired AT ALL and i had nothing to do. When I have nothing to do I go on facebook, but no one was on facebook. And if anyone decides to use this elsewhere, please link me. I worked really hard on this. 
EDIT: You can listen to a more clear version of the song here.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through pinterest and now I think I might be obsessed.

    You sure know how to put an outfit together!

    PIXIEandPIXIER

    Gabi
    x

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡