Oct 22, 2012

rock around the clock

do you ever get overwhelmed with happiness, but in a good way? because I do ALL OF THE TIME. First off, I'm starting to finally feel normal (turns out my septum is all deviated and that's bad). The fact that I'm listening to Bill Haley & His Comets doesn't help this happiness overload, either. Okay now to the point of this post.
I entered a photo contest thru Pursuing Andie's facebook page, and you lovely people should totally vote for me <3 While you're at it check out Pursuing Andie's etsy, it's fantastic.
this is the picture i entered for the contest. aww yeah quadrophenia record <3



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Actually I got them around this time some years ago at Party City. I love buying clothing for everyday use at Halloween stores<3

      Delete
  2. You look lovely there! Your hair's so great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah, I love the white boots! I tried on a pair at a Halloween store a few days ago. Unfortunately, it didn't fit around my calf :(

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡