Sep 20, 2012

these are a few of my favorite things

these are a few of my favorite things
BDG cropped jean jacket / Moschino Cheap & Chic patterned skirt / F-Troupe mesh shoes / Flat oxford / ASOS tahitian pearl jewelry / Punky Pins retro jewelry, $23 / Delfina Delettrez , $475 / Wildfox Couture / Warehouse hair accessory, $11 / Girls' rose flower pin

I've known about Polyvore for a while now, but I've never made it to the site. Today I was at home (still sick blergh. september is the worst month for allergies) and I needed something to avoid doing homework. I thought, "Say, I'll finally look at polyvore. Everyone seems to love it." I can see why so many people love it! You get to gawk at pages and pages and pages of fashion/art/etc. and make a collage with it! It's a dream come true. But I fee like this set of fashion describes my current fascinations(obsessions, basically) with modern fashion. Obviously some of these pieces look vintage (maybe that's why I like them?), but they're just so great oh my gosh why don't i own them? OH RIGHT, because they cost lots of money. I'll just look at all the pretty fashion for now. 

Now I realize that my posts have been sort of short lately, but I'm currently in the process of working on a big one! I'm really excited for it because it's going to be my next group of posts with a theme: Infatuation. It's going to involve fangirls, hoarders, and all that jazz. If any of you cool cats have a suggestion let me know via e-mail or comment below!  

3 comments:

  1. If you don't mind me asking, what's yr polyvore sn? I'd love to follow you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh! nvm! i just realized the picture was a click-thru link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polyvore is rather addicting! But so many pretty things, so much money... And yay for the sick kids!

    ReplyDelete

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡