Jun 7, 2012

And now for something completely different.

dress: vintage, boots: Party City, suitcase: goodwill (and painted by yours truly!)
Evening everyone!
Well I've been meaning to start a blog, but I never realized how awkward the first post would be, but that's alright- I have to start somewhere. For starters, I'm Tessa. I enjoy vintage things (especially when they're from the sixties & fifties), music, and thrift stores- Goodwill is my second home.
Just for future reference I'll be posting about an assortment of things (e.g. ideas, thrift store finds, outfit of the day, things that make me happy, and whatever else I'll possibly come up with). I hope this works out well. Until the next time! ✿

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡